- 35 Kellogg Rd, Marlborough, CT 06447
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2007 Sqft
- Fabulous hillside views from this pristine Gambrel Colonial home! What more could you ask for than this well maintained home offering a first floor family room with wide board pegged oak floors and a raised hearth masonry GAS LOG fireplace, an atrium door leading to a fully heated, skylit porch, an eat-in kitchen featuring oak cabinetry and an exposed brick wall, plus formal dining room and front to back living room with pocket doors! The second level offers a large Master bedroom with two double closets, full hall ...
- 3 Forest View Ln, Hebron, CT 06248
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3292 Sqft
- Undreamed of value! Immaculate, Mason built Colonial on 2.5 acres on a scenic culdesac offers a resort like setting! Many recent updates include interior paint, gleaming wide board oak flooring, modern lighting & stainless steel appliances! The heart of this home is the massive kitchen offering a center island, granite counters, a triple mullion window, tiled backsplash and a large casual dining space. The family room features a gas fireplace with stone facade, crown moulding and a triple slider leading to the doub ...
- 25 Brian Dr, Hebron, CT 06248
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2104 Sqft
- Meticulously maintained Reproduction Colonial in a convenient location close to Glastonbury line and minutes to highway commuting in desirable Gilead Heights! This immaculate traditional center hall home features an abundance of storage and closets, custom trim work, recessed lighting, wide board southern yellow pine floors throughout and a finished lower level recreation room! The warm country kitchen features granite countertops, newly painted oak cabinetry, tile flooring and backsplash and a dining area open to ...
- 24 Wells Wood Rd, Columbia, CT 06237
- New price for this lightly wooded acreage in a rural, yet convenient location with walking and riding trails nearby! Residents of Columbia enjoy lake privileges on crystal clear Columbia Lake, complete with public beach and boat ramp. Low taxes are an enticement to live in this well planned community. Build your dream home on this secluded site!
- 160 Wheeling Rd, Andover, CT 06232
- The perfect place for your FOREVER home! Peaceful New England surroundings! Rarely found acreage in Hampshire Meadows subdivision! Secluded, lightly wooded and open 9.04 acres across from the Nathan Hale State Forest and minutes to the Hop River State Park Trail, one of CT's longest rail trails! A gorgeous private pond site to afford you scenic views! Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts - horses, hiking, biking, horse back riding and cross country skiing! Located close to the Andover/Coventry line, this property offers c ...