- 49 Scarboro Rd, Hebron, CT 06248
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2796 Sqft
- Exceptionally rare ten acre setting! Custom built, one owner double wing Colonial set privately on level, wooded acreage with a winding driveway and a babbling brook! The heart of this home is a Chef's kitchen offering a center cooktop island, Corian counters, breakfast area, hardwood floors, pendant lighting and Maple cabinetry! The vaulted family room features hardwood floors, a window seat, built-in cabinetry, access to the brick patio and woodland views! The first level also offers an elegant living room fea ...
- 260 Three Mile Rd, Glastonbury, CT 06033
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2317 Sqft
- Traditional center hall Colonial with Williamsburg flair on a treed lot with a babbling brook! The first level features a front to back formal living room with a raised hearth gas fireplace, formal dining room ideal for entertaining large events, a remodeled Cherry kitchen with breakfast nook, breakfast bar and new tile flooring, a family room addition with vaulted cedar ceiling, recessed lighting, skylights and a tiled sunroom leading to the back and side decks! Enjoy hardwood oak floors on both levels including ...
- 109 Chittenden Rd, Hebron, CT 06231
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- A truly private, rare setting that is secluded from the world - not another house in sight from this well planned Log Ranch style home! Dramatic vaulted ceilings with wood beams, plank interior walls and wooden ceilings add to the charm and warmth of this solid home offering a double sided center chimney masonry fireplace. An open floor plan features a country kitchen complete with dining area and slider to a heated sunroom addition overlooking a bubbling water feature! All three bedrooms are on this level, includ ...
- 153 Edgewood Dr, South Windsor, CT 06074
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1340 Sqft
- Bright and airy BiLevel in a quiet neighborhood in the Pleasant Valley section near the center of town! The remodeled kitchen is a Chef's delight with ceramic tile flooring, stainless steel appliances, pantry, drop lighting and plenty of Maple cabinetry - open to the dining room and living room for today's open concept lifestyle! Features include a raised hearth masonry fireplace, crown moldings, recessed lighting, hardwood floors throughout, newer thermalpane replacement windows, solid six panel doors and update ...
- 76 Stone House Rd, Hebron, CT 06231
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2016 Sqft
- Clearly this impeccable home is maintained with pride and perfect for your needs! Let's start with the fabulous oversized two car garage addition - offering insulated doors, high ceilings, breezeway/mudroom entry to the house and a full staircase to a fully dormered space above. Now add over 2000SF of living space in this former Ranch style home that was converted to a Colonial - the first floor offers a breezeway, an office, formal living room, family room and a country kitchen with dining area and two sliders f ...
- 16 Carillon Dr Apt D, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 938 Sqft
- Cheerful, sunny second floor END unit with views! Freshly painted interior, tastefully updated tiled bathrooms, newer slider, deck, air conditioners and windows! Spacious dining room with ceiling fan and parquet floors, spotless kitchen complete with dishwasher, refrigerator, hood, oven range and sliding window over the sink, large living room with access to a private deck! The Master bedroom offers two double closets and a fully remodeled half bath and the guest bedroom features a double closet and ceiling fan! ...