- 38 Cedar Ridge Dr, Hebron, CT 06248
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4310 Sqft
- Location, location - in desirable Chestnut Hollow, an enclave of fine properties! Custom Brancard built home by original owners- no feature or detail was overlooked. This classic floor plan invites intimate or large gatherings, featuring well proportioned light filled rooms throughout! A center hall two story foyer offers a sweeping staircase & is flanked by a formal dining room and living room. Architectural details such as crown moldings, wainscote, pillars and an upgraded trim package give a sense of a luxury. T ...
- 78 Smith Farm Rd, Hebron, CT 06231
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 5470 Sqft
- Premier Hebron location at end of culdesac in Smith Farm! Impeccable, well proportioned Rossetto Builders home features incredible architectural detail throughout - distinctive crown moldings integrated with uplighting, wainscote, chair railing and nine foot ceilings! A massive Chefs kitchen offers Birch cabinetry, center island breakfast bar, Viking cook top, convection wall ovens, updated lighting and butlers pantry. The focal point of the sunken family room is a cut stone fireplace flanked by Palladian windows - ...
- 163 Mill Hill Rd, Colchester, CT 06415
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1736 Sqft
- Privately situated on over three acres, this cheerful BiLevel will warm your toes! A sunny living room awaits you, complete with picture window and raised hearth masonry fireplace with pellet stove! Newly installed hardwood flooring in the upper level updates this spacious home! The Master bedroom features a private, full bath and large closet! The walk out lower level offers new Pergo flooring, a large closet and a recently remodeled half bath with laundry! Enjoy ownership of a level parcel of land in a convenient ...
- 35 Kellogg Rd, Marlborough, CT 06447
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2007 Sqft
- Fabulous hillside views from this pristine Gambrel Colonial home! This extremely well maintained home offers a first floor family room with wide board pegged oak floors and a raised hearth masonry GAS LOG fireplace, an atrium door leading to a fully heated, skylit porch, an eat-in kitchen featuring oak cabinetry and an exposed brick wall, plus formal dining room and front to back living room with pocket doors! The second level offers a large Master bedroom with two double closets, full hall bath and two additional ...
- 24 Wells Wood Rd, Columbia, CT 06237
- Recently cleared and ready to build! This lightly wooded acreage in a rural, yet convenient location has walking and riding trails nearby! Mature trees and pond views, plus great southern exposre. Residents of Columbia enjoy lake privileges on crystal clear Columbia Lake, complete with public beach and boat ramp. Low taxes are an enticement to live in this well planned community. Build your dream home on this secluded site!