- 1295 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1248 Sqft
- Fantastic West Hartford location END UNIT across from Wolcott Park! Only minutes to Corbins Corner, West Farms Mall and Blue Back Square shopping, schools, the bus line that connects to Fast Track, commuting highways and gardens! This spacious Townhouse features an open first floor complete with vaulted ceiling, eat-in kitchen, dining area, updated half bath and slider to a deck! Washer and dryer hookups are conveniently located on the main level and in the lower level. An attached garage offers a secure private en ...
- 58 Oak Dr, Hebron, CT 06248
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1008 Sqft
- Excellent opportunity to own in a quiet subdivision setting close to major highways, parks, trails and other amenities! The living room offers a new custom Bay window, new mini-splitter for heating and cooling, raised hearth masonry fireplace and hardwood floors. The kitchen and dining room are open, featuring a ceiling fan, Pergo flooring, newer stainless steel appliances and access to a large two level deck! Three bedrooms were converted to two, giving you a large Master suite option on the first level, ample spa ...
- 160 Wheeling Rd, Andover, CT 06232
- Peaceful New England surroundings! Rarely found acreage in Hampshire Meadows subdivision! Secluded, lightly wooded and open 9.04 acres across from the Nathan Hale State Forest and minutes to the Hop River State Park Trail, one of CT's longest rail trails! A gorgeous private pond site to afford you scenic views! Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts - horses, hiking, biking, horse back riding and cross country skiing! Located close to the Andover/Coventry line, this property offers convenient highway access and a rural loca ...
- 36 River Rd, Hebron, CT 06248
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1053 Sqft
- Sparkling free standing Ranch style condo with an open floor plan offers stunning sunset views from an end of the culdesac location! Features include hardwood oak floors throughout, crown moldings, wainscoting, a fully equipped Maple kitchen, a large, tiled bath with convenient first floor laundry, walk up attic with potential for additional square footage, full basement and attached garage! The Mill at Stonecroft offers quiet, suburban living for age 55 and over residents! This quaint, village like setting surroun ...